So many procedures, so little time! We understand it can be overwhelming trying to find the procedure that is the perfect fit for you. You have a laundry list of questions and just want to know what procedure will best treat your problem area. It’s significant to make the decision to be healthy and lose excess weight, which is why we’ve composed a list of five common questions patients have with answers!
- What results can I expect with CoolSculpting? Each treatment is unique to the patient. Generally, you can expect a visible reduction of fat in the treatment area, with continued improvement in the months following your procedure. During the first few minutes you may experience pressure from the cold, however, this will soon dissipate. Many people rest, read, and even work on their laptop during their CoolSculpting treatment.
- What is unique about Ulthera? Ultherapy is the only non-invasive treatment that targets the deep foundation below the skin. Usually, cosmetic surgery is used to address this area by cutting into the skin, essentially disrupting the surface. Ultherapy leaves the skin completely untouched. Not to mention, it’s the only procedure that uses ultrasound imaging, which allows the esthetician to see the layers of tissue that are being targeted. The Ulthera technology ensures that energy is distributed to the location where it will be most effective in the treatment area.
- Where can Venus Freeze be used? Venus Freeze is used for skin tightening and cellulite reduction. Treatments may provide a reduction in wrinkles, tighter skin, decreased cellulite, and a slimmer silhouette in the face, arms, legs, and anywhere else in the body for that matter. That’s what makes this treatment ideal, its ability to treat any area of the body.
- Is Zerona for me? If you’re looking to reduce fat bulges, around the waist, hips, and thighs, Zerona may be for you. You can lose up to 9.5 inches, without surgery, pain, dieting, or downtime.
- Which facial filler is best for me? Restylane, Perlane, Belotero, and Juvederm all accomplish the same thing—more youthful skin. It’s a matter of what kind of results you’re looking for and the area you would like to treat. If you would like to enhance your lip size, Restylane and Perlane may be for you. If you want to improve the appearance of wrinkles around your mouth, Belotero is a good option. If you want to treat severe facial wrinkles and folds, Juvederm is an excellent choice. Juvederm is the only facial filler that is able to offer long-lasting results of up to one year with just one treatment (clinically proven). In addition, it is a smooth consistency gel that allows for highly natural results. Overall, Juvederm tends to be the most preferred treatment.
For any additional questions you may have, feel free to contact our office at any time, or fill out a contact form!