Cool Sculpting is a non-surgical way to help reduce unwanted body fat. The medical process is rather new, and so many people are unfamiliar with how it works. Some individuals are scared of the procedure because they never heard of the treatment before and sometimes new things can seem scary. In the last 20+ years, over 70 scientific studies have been published. Most of these reports confirm that this method of weight reduction is safe and it works. R. Rox Anderson MD created the concept behind Cool Sculpting, and since then the medical treatment has grown in popularity. Below, we will highlight some recent studies and their findings
- Bernstein EF conducted a longitudinal evaluation of Cryolipolysis efficacy, and he found that long-term follow ups with the treatment show lasting results
- Klein K.B and her team tested the reduction of subcutaneous fat and found that the treatment has no direct impact on liver function of serum lipid levels
- Dover JM Burns and his time found that many patients found up to a 22% reduction in “love handles” after only one visit.
- According to Coleman SR, Sachdecan and Egbert BM, there is no evidence of long-term negatives effects on the nervous system.
Cool Sculpting is growing in popularity because of the scientific studies that suggest it is safe, effective, and sustainable. For Cool Sculpting in NYC visit us at one of our medical spas in NYC.
Dieting and exercise are not always enough to give people the body that they truly desire. Eating right and working can reduce stubborn fat cells, but they cannot get rid of those deposits. For those who need a little extra help shaping their body, Coolsculpting is an FDA approved weight loss procedure that can assist the body in naturally processing and expelling excess body fat.
Some advantages of this treatment include:
- Unlike liposuction, Coolsculpting is a non-invasive and relatively pain-free treatment. At no point during treatment are patients operated on, sedated, or given anesthesia. There is no need for an extended hospital stay, and after treatments, patients can go and resume daily life.
- Because there is no surgery or artificial substances added to the body, the treatments are safe. The process is also FDA cleared. Coolsculpting makes the body naturally process fat cells over the course of several weeks.
- Results of Coolsculpting look natural. This means that weight loss is even throughout the treated area. You will not have odd lumps or shapes. As you lose weight, your body will look natural.
- The result of Coolsculpting can be sustainable for extended periods of time if the individual continues to diet and exercise. Coolsculpting is not an alternative for keeping a healthy life style.
If you are interested in learning more about Coolsculpting in New York, please give us a call. We run high-quality Medical Spas in NYC.
Many people looking to lose weight have turned to a treatment known as CoolSculpting. CoolScultping is a non-invasive, FDA-approved fat freezing procedure. CoolSculpting is excellent for stubborn fat that has not responded to diet and exercise.
CoolSculpting is gaining popularity. It has even made its way to the news. Specials on E! News, The View, and Good Morning America discuss the effects of CoolSculpting on weight loss.
Good Morning America’s segment emphasized the many benefits of CoolSculpting for those who want results without going under the knife. CoolSculpting is a great alternative for men and women with excess fat they would like to get rid of but do not want to turn to surgery. During the segment, a reporter interviewed a woman while CoolSculpting was being performed. Most patients experience little to no discomfort, and many find time to read or listen to music while it is done.
From supermodels to reality stars to A-List celebrities, more and more people are turning to CoolSculpting. Supermodel Molly Sims discussed her own experience with CoolSculpting on The View. After experiencing excess fat in her stomach after pregnancy, diet and exercise were not working. Her dermatologist suggested CoolSculpting, and she saw results within weeks.
If you are dealing with persistent fat that is not responding to diet or exercise, CoolSculpting may be the answer. Give us a call today!
Getting rid of unwanted fat on the body can be difficult. For some people, no matter how much they diet or exercise, the fat just does not seem to go away. If you have tried all the latest diet fads and it is still not working, consider CoolSculpting. CoolSculpting freezes your fat away through a process called cryolipolysis.
If you have never done CoolSculpting before, you may have many questions. We can answer them. Below are some of the most common questions people have about CoolSculpting.
- How do I know if I am a candidate for CoolSculpting? CoolSculpting is ideal for individuals at or close to their ideal weight and dealing with some problem areas.
- Will it hurt? CoolSculpting is a relatively gentle procedure. In the beginning, you will notice a sensation of intense pressure and cold.
- Is CoolSculpting safe for women after pregnancy? While CoolSculpting is not recommended for women who are pregnant, after the child is born women are ideal candidates.
- Are there areas of the body that respond best to CoolSculpting? Areas that have enough loose fatty tissue will respond best to the treatment. Typical areas of the body are love handles, upper arms, bra area, inner thighs, and back fat.
If you live in New York and want to learn more about Cool Sculpting, give us a call. We are happy to answer any questions you have.
For many people who have a double chin, it seems to be the only thing they see when looking into the mirror. If you are one of these people, you may be wondering how you can get a more contoured neck. The answer to that is CoolSculpting. CoolSculpting a double chin can result in a more youthful look. For many people, double chins make them appear older than their actual age.
CoolSculpting is an excellent way to remove unwanted fat from your body with the use of cooling with cryolipolysis. Placing a device on the area with the excess fat is how treatments of CoolSculpting are performed. The device cools the area close to freezing. The freezing causes crystals to form in the fat. The crystals will lead to the destruction of the fat.
CoolSculpting a double chin is a quick and noninvasive procedure. Most people only require one or two visits. No needles are needed, and there is no downtime necessary for recovery.
Are you dealing with a double chin? Would you like to take steps to get rid of it? Here at Just Melt, we can help with CoolSculpting. If you live in New York and want to get rid of your double chin, give us a call today for more information?
The first time going in for a medical procedure is usually a nerve-racking experience. Anxiety is even felt for treatments and procedures that are minimally invasive and require no sedation. Sometimes, learning about a medical procedure will help the individual going for the procedure. At Just Melt, we offer CoolSculpting in New York. CoolSculpting is a non-invasive procedure that helps the body to process excess fat cells naturally. When coming in for your first treatment, there is little to worry about.
During a CoolSculpting session, you can expect:
- To first meet one-on-one with a CoolSculpting Clinician, to have a full consultation discussing holistic approaches for reducing fat in your body.
- To have the treatment area marked, and a gel pad placed over it (the gel protects skin from direct contact with applicator).
- The fat tissue to be drawn into CoolSculpting handpiece (patients report feeling a gentle pressure pulling on their skin).
- The applicator to slowly cool the area. At first, patients will feel coldness and pressure, but that will dissipate within the first ten minutes (that region will go numb).
- To relax while the CoolSculpting device is doing its job. Many people read or play with their phones during this time.
- To finally have the applicator removed. At times there may be swelling, which a technician will be able to massage.
- To leave the office and begin your day again. There is no need for hospitalization or heavy drugs.
Our medical spa in Manhattan provides patients will comfortable and effective weight loss options. If you need CoolSculpting in New York, give us a call to find out more information.
Many individuals find it shocking to hear that fat reduction and weight loss are not the same things. The main difference between the two is what happens to fat cells in the body. As we grow, the number of fat cells a body has becomes a fixed number. Cells can grow, which changes their size. When losing weight, the body is reducing the size of fat cells. As weight is gained back, the cell again becomes bigger. Weight loss does little to nothing to decrease the number of fat cells in the body. Individuals will workout and eat right to lose weight, but sometimes there are stubborn fatty parts of the body that just will not go away. This includes thighs, under the chin, back of the arm, and buttocks
CoolSculpting helps individuals to freeze away fat. In certain cases, a patient can see close to a 20% reduction of fat cells (only in treated areas). Those who go for CoolSculpting are losing fat, and not just decreasing weight. After CoolSculpting treatments, the body naturally processes fat cells, which the body then excretes.
In many cases, CoolScultping can help individuals lose fat bulges that won’t go away with dieting and exercise. If you need more information about CoolSculpting in New York, please do not hesitate to give us a call.
As a consequence of being a relatively new procedure to reduce fat, many people have questions about CoolSculpting and how it works. Below, we have compiled a frequently asked questions list. We feel that the more one knows about the procedure, the more comfortable they will become with it.
- Am I a strong candidate? This is a difficult question to answer, considering many factors need to be taken into account. CoolSculpting is for people who are only slightly above their desired weight and have fat bulges in specific areas (under the chin, the inner thigh, or the abdomen). Meet with a local technician to get a better understanding of your compatibility with the procedure.
- How long do sessions take? It is hard to give a clear and definitive answer to this question because it depends on the size of the area being sculpted and the total amount of sectors being done. A single session on a medium to large size area can take roughly 60 minutes, but some patients come for more than a single zone. This means the overall time will be longer.
- Is the procedure dangerous? The FDA has cleared this treatment. It is also non-invasive, and so patients can resume normal life after the session. There are no drugs or anesthetics. Side effects are limited, and so yes, CoolSculpting is safe.
Above are just a few of many questions that can be asked about this new fat treatment. Contact a local CoolSculpting Center to find out more information.
How can you tell if you are a good candidate for CoolSculpting? By answering the below questions, you can begin to weigh your options. Of course, the best way to determine your candidacy for the procedure is to contact and visit a local CoolSculpting treatment center.
Questions to ask:
- How much excessive body fat do you have? CoolSculpting works best for those who have a little unwanted fat in specific areas. CoolSculpting is not designed to be a cure for obesity.
- Will you be able to make the necessary changes in your life to help keep the weight off? CoolSculpting is designed to help you get to the weight you want when exercise and dieting are not doing the trick. Fat can and will grow back after the procedure if a person does not diet and workout.
- Do you have poor skin elasticity and tone? Although the process might still work for you, it makes you a less likely candidate.
- Are you in good overall health? Those who have heart valve replacement, arterial disease, epilepsy, malignant tumors, or metal implants might not be strong candidates.
Questions to not worry about:
- What is your gender? CoolSculpting works equally for men and women, despite the fact that males and females usually show fat in different areas of the body.
- What area of the body do you want to focus on? CoolSculpting can precisely target isolated parts of the body so that you can remove fat from wherever. Typical CoolSculpting spots include the chin, love handles/muffin top, inner/outer thighs, and abdomen.
For more information about CoolSculpting and if it can work for you, please give us a call and set up an appointment to come in. As mentioned above, the best way to truly know if you’re a candidate is to be assessed by a doctor.
For those struggling with weight, it is important to know the difference between fat reduction and weight loss. Reducing fat is different than losing weight. Simply put, losing weight does make fat cells smaller, but it does not make those fat cells go away. Weight loss does not lessen fat cells in the body, and when weight is gained the cells get bigger.
Reducing fat is slightly different because in the end the amount of fat cells in the body are lessened. In certain cases, patients can see reductions up to 25%. The fat cells are destroyed, and the body, over the course of several weeks, naturally processes the cells. They do not migrate to other areas of the body.
Cool Sculpting is a new method or reducing fat through applying cold to parts of the body. This treatment helps the body destroy fat cells in desired areas. This means that the treatment can be targeted to specific areas of the body, like the chin, belly, or legs.
If you are serious about taking control of your weight, and dieting and exercise do not completely do the trick, consider using non-invasive Cool Sculpting technology.
Losing weight can be difficult, and in certain cases, people need a little help. Traditionally, people would turn to invasive procedures or pills to help lose weight, and both methods present different inherent risks. In recent years, the FDA has cleared a new weight loss treatment called CoolSculpting. This treatment is non-surgical, so there is no need for needles, anesthesia, or invasive techniques. Considering this technology is so new, many people are asking what CoolSculpting is?
Simply put, this weight loss process uses cold to kill fat cells, while leaving all other cells and tissues intact. The cold compress is applied directly to areas of the body that have unwanted fat. Cooling devices are built with safety detectors that monitor the temperature of the compress as well as the temperature of the skin.
After the treatment, the body will take some time (usually more than a week) to process the dead fat cells naturally. In some cases (results do vary), the results of the process are long-term because CoolSculpting kills fat cells. Proper dieting and adequate exercise can help to keep the weight off.
For more information about CoolSculpting, and to see whether the procedure is right for you, give us a call today.
TRANSFORM YOUR BODY WITHOUT SURGERY OR DOWNTIME.
JOIN US FOR A COOL EVENT!
Monday, February 16th | 6PM
RSVP at email@example.com