Cool Sculpting is making a big name for itself in the body-contouring world. Other popular methods require medication, surgery, or recuperation time. Cool Sculpting offers many of the same benefits provided by traditional weight loss means, but it does it without the side effect. Of course, there are some effects of Cool Sculpting, but they are minimal when compared to liposuction or most weightless pills. Cool Sculpting is a safe and effective way to shed unwanted pounds. Some facts about Cool Sculpting are:
Most people who go for treatments would either recommend the procedure or go for it again. This is according to a study published by RealSelf.
Although there are no hospital stays or sedation with Cool Sculpting, individual treatments can take over an hour. Depending on the areas being done, the procedure could potentially take even longer.
After the applicator is removed from the body, the area will be red with a lump. The first time someone sees this, they tend to get freaked out, but this is a natural part of the procedure. Our technicians message the skin to make everything level and reasonable. The lump does not stay.
Side effects of Cool Sculpting include bruising, slight swelling, and tingling in the treated areas. This can stay for up to a week after treatments.
Cool Sculpting will help you shed excess weight, but it is not a permeant method. Cool Sculpting is not a license to eat whatever you would like.
For Cool Sculpting New York, visit our medical spa in NYC
What are the risks associated with CoolSculpting (cryolipolysis)? This medical procedure helps adults shed excess fat cells in desired parts of the body. When people think about weight loss procedures, they think of plastic surgery and liposuction. Another individual might imagine unhealthy pills that are designed to kill fat cells or appetites. CoolSculpting is unlike other weight loss treatments. It is useful and safe.
- The United States Food and Drug Administration (FDA) has certified CoolSculpting as a safe medical treatment.
- This is a noninvasive treatment. At no point during your CoolSculpting session will you be poked, cut, or prodded.
- At no point will you need anesthesia or sedation. This is an out-patient treatment, meaning that you can restart your day directly after your session.
- Although the treatments are safe, there are some reported side effects. Some patients claim they feel a slight stinging, pain, or arching at and around the treatment site. These issues can last up to two weeks from your first treatment.
We can give you more information at our medical spa in NYC. If you are looking for CoolSculpting New York, let us be your first call.
Considering that CoolSculpting is a new weight loss treatment, many individuals do not know much about the procedure. The most frequent question we hear is about a patient’s compatibility for successful therapies. Below, we will be going over a general list of features for a strong candidate for CoolSculpting.
- CoolSculpting works for both men and women who are over the age of 18. The procedure has only been tested in adults. This weight loss procedure works best in bodies that are fully grown and matured.
- CoolSculpting kills fat cells, and so treatments only work on areas that have excess fat cells. We can help shape waists, under the chin, forearms, and more.
- CoolSculpting can work even if you have had cosmetic procedures done prior to coming for CoolSculpting treatments.
- There is only a small demographic of individuals who are not strong candidates for this procedure. To get CoolSculpting in NYC, you must be just slightly overweight. On average, patients who are within 30 lbs. (13.6 kg.) are ideal candidates.
Visit us at our medical spa NYC to find out whether CoolSculpting is right for you.
CoolSculpting, for many, is a miracle weight loss treatment that helps individuals shed unwanted body fat that will not go away with just exercise and dieting. CoolSculpting is a relatively new treatment, but that does not mean it is not popular. Studies suggest that the procedure can help individuals lose unwanted weight by targeting specific areas (under chin, hips, thighs). Besides positive scientific reviews, you can also find celebrities going on the record with their CoolSculpting success stories.
It would be hard to say that Jennifer Aniston does not look great for her age. The former Friends star does not like lasers or invasive procedures, so she opts for CoolSculpting on targeted areas.
Khloé Kardashian has also come out publicly in favor of CoolSculpting. She has claimed that she used the treatments while dieting and exercising. With all three methods combined, she noticed positive results.
Other celebrities who use, or have used, CoolSculpting include
- Molly Sims
- Ali Landry
- Lindsay Lohan
- Mariah Carey
Just because prominent individuals use CoolSculpting does not mean that the treatments are expensive or not affordable. Our medical spa NYC is friendly, comfortable, and affordable. For more information about CoolSculpting in New York, give us a ring.
When it is cold outside, our skin feels cold. Scientists have discovered that fat cells underneath the skin are more sensitive than a skin cell. This conclusion was found after doctors noticed that kids who ate lots of ice pops had fat degradation in both cheeks. Cold temperatures can kill fat cells while leaving other cells intact and unharmed. Jason Roostaeian, a plastic surgeon and professor at UCLA, say, “It goes through the cell death process before your skin does.”
In the years after this discovery, CoolSculpting was born, and the FDA approved it in 2010.
CoolSculpting specialized devices direct cold temperatures to designated parts of the body (stomach, under the chin, forearms). The device is attached to the body for a time (up to two hours depending on what’s being done), and while connected it is naturally killing the fat cells in your body.
During the process, patients will feel minor discomfort at first. Within the first 10 minutes, the area will go numb, and you will feel much better. The procedure is non-invasive and requires no sedation or anesthesia.
The process can work for someone who is a little above their desired weight. CoolSculpting does not work for those who are overweight. CoolSculpting can help remove fat from areas that will not lessen with diet and exercise. Please remember that the process is not permanent, and continued dieting and training is necessary to maintain ideal weight.
For more information, please visit out medical space NYC. You can trust us for CoolSculpting in New York.
CoolSculpting technology uses cold to freeze away fat inside the body. Cryolipolysis is the scientific term for placing controlled cold temperatures on specific parts of the body to kill body fat. After treatments, the body will naturally expel fat cells in the body. This technique can help those who are slightly overweight and need help losing fat in specific areas of the body.
Is CoolSculpting permanent? Technically, yes it is. The fat cells that are killed during treatment will not grow back, but that does not mean you cannot gain weight in areas previously treated with CoolSculpting in NYC. With improper dieting and exercise, existing fat cells will expand, and it causes your body to grow. CoolSculpting can help remove fat cells, but cannot keep you skinny without changing your lifestyle.
Can women who just gave birth be eligible for treatments? After giving birth, a woman may feel self-conscious about her body and weight. Typically, women will wait at least six weeks after birth before getting CoolSculpting. This period allows the body to adjust to not being pregnant, which can make CoolSculpting results better.
What areas of the body can be CoolSculpted? Working with any area of your body is possible. One of the benefits of CoolSculpting is that it targets only desired parts of the body, like under the chin, forearms, or love handles. We can help you lose weight in the areas you specifically want.
For more information about CoolSculpting in NYC, visit us at one of our medical spas in NYC. If no amount of dieting or exercise can help you achieve the body you want, you should try CoolSculpting in New York City.
Being overweight can have enormous impacts on an individual’s life. The results go beyond health and can lead to mental instability. It is not uncommon to find people who wish they had a different body. It is also not unheard of for those people to have mild depression as a result of their body image. At JustMelt, we can help give you the body that you have always wanted.
For many individuals, both men and women, it is very hard (almost impossible) to shed fat in certain areas. You may eat right and exercise, but you just cannot get rid of those love-handles or the double chin. We provide high-tech CoolSculpting technology that can help your body naturally process unwanted body fat in specific areas.
Many patients leave our facility looking and feeling better about their bodies. If you have pesky fat deposits that just will not go away, please give us a call for a free consultation. You do not have to settle for what you see in the mirror. We can help you get the body you want. Our medical spas in NYC are fully staffed and equipped to offer the highest-quality CoolSculpting in NYC.
Related Reading for Medical Spa NYC
Fat in the body can be stubborn. Even with proper diet and exercise habits, it can be difficult to remove all unwanted fat. In certain cases, it may even be impossible to get the desired results without extra help. Liposuction is an invasive procedure, and so it can be dangerous. Chemicals and pills can also have adverse effects on the body. Unfortunately, it is not hard to find stories of people getting sick and dying from dangerous diet pills. At Just Melt, we offer safe and non-invasive Coolsculpting treatments. Coolsculpting is a revolutionary way to kill fat.
Coolsculpting works by using cold to kill fat cells that developed in the body during maturity. After three days, fat cells begin to die from the inside out. 1st timers can notice 20-25% reductions. For desired results, patients come back for two or more treatments. Results can be physically seen as early as three weeks, but best results are seen between one to three months.
We can debulk and sculpt specific areas of the body depending on your wants and needs. For instance, we can flatten the inner thigh and get rid of the bulges on the outer thigh. If you have pesky chin fat, we can help with that as well. We treat only specific parts of the body that patients want to be treated. For more information about Coolsculpting in NYC, give us a call or visit our medical spa in NYC.
Coolsculpting can help you look and feel good. We customize treatment plans for each of our clients so that we can give you the best experience with ideal results. Visit our medical spa in NYC for a consultation.
Cool Sculpting is a non-surgical way to help reduce unwanted body fat. The medical process is rather new, and so many people are unfamiliar with how it works. Some individuals are scared of the procedure because they never heard of the treatment before and sometimes new things can seem scary. In the last 20+ years, over 70 scientific studies have been published. Most of these reports confirm that this method of weight reduction is safe and it works. R. Rox Anderson MD created the concept behind Cool Sculpting, and since then the medical treatment has grown in popularity. Below, we will highlight some recent studies and their findings
- Bernstein EF conducted a longitudinal evaluation of Cryolipolysis efficacy, and he found that long-term follow ups with the treatment show lasting results
- Klein K.B and her team tested the reduction of subcutaneous fat and found that the treatment has no direct impact on liver function of serum lipid levels
- Dover JM Burns and his time found that many patients found up to a 22% reduction in “love handles” after only one visit.
- According to Coleman SR, Sachdecan and Egbert BM, there is no evidence of long-term negatives effects on the nervous system.
Cool Sculpting is growing in popularity because of the scientific studies that suggest it is safe, effective, and sustainable. For Cool Sculpting in NYC visit us at one of our medical spas in NYC.
Dieting and exercise are not always enough to give people the body that they truly desire. Eating right and working can reduce stubborn fat cells, but they cannot get rid of those deposits. For those who need a little extra help shaping their body, Coolsculpting is an FDA approved weight loss procedure that can assist the body in naturally processing and expelling excess body fat.
Some advantages of this treatment include:
- Unlike liposuction, Coolsculpting is a non-invasive and relatively pain-free treatment. At no point during treatment are patients operated on, sedated, or given anesthesia. There is no need for an extended hospital stay, and after treatments, patients can go and resume daily life.
- Because there is no surgery or artificial substances added to the body, the treatments are safe. The process is also FDA cleared. Coolsculpting makes the body naturally process fat cells over the course of several weeks.
- Results of Coolsculpting look natural. This means that weight loss is even throughout the treated area. You will not have odd lumps or shapes. As you lose weight, your body will look natural.
- The result of Coolsculpting can be sustainable for extended periods of time if the individual continues to diet and exercise. Coolsculpting is not an alternative for keeping a healthy life style.
If you are interested in learning more about Coolsculpting in New York, please give us a call. We run high-quality Medical Spas in New York.
Many people looking to lose weight have turned to a treatment known as CoolSculpting. CoolScultping is a non-invasive, FDA-approved fat freezing procedure. CoolSculpting is excellent for stubborn fat that has not responded to diet and exercise.
CoolSculpting is gaining popularity. It has even made its way to the news. Specials on E! News, The View, and Good Morning America discuss the effects of CoolSculpting on weight loss.
Good Morning America’s segment emphasized the many benefits of CoolSculpting for those who want results without going under the knife. CoolSculpting is a great alternative for men and women with excess fat they would like to get rid of but do not want to turn to surgery. During the segment, a reporter interviewed a woman while CoolSculpting was being performed. Most patients experience little to no discomfort, and many find time to read or listen to music while it is done.
From supermodels to reality stars to A-List celebrities, more and more people are turning to CoolSculpting. Supermodel Molly Sims discussed her own experience with CoolSculpting on The View. After experiencing excess fat in her stomach after pregnancy, diet and exercise were not working. Her dermatologist suggested CoolSculpting, and she saw results within weeks.
If you are dealing with persistent fat that is not responding to diet or exercise, CoolSculpting may be the answer. Give us a call today!
Getting rid of unwanted fat on the body can be difficult. For some people, no matter how much they diet or exercise, the fat just does not seem to go away. If you have tried all the latest diet fads and it is still not working, consider CoolSculpting. CoolSculpting freezes your fat away through a process called cryolipolysis.
If you have never done CoolSculpting before, you may have many questions. We can answer them. Below are some of the most common questions people have about CoolSculpting.
- How do I know if I am a candidate for CoolSculpting? CoolSculpting is ideal for individuals at or close to their ideal weight and dealing with some problem areas.
- Will it hurt? CoolSculpting is a relatively gentle procedure. In the beginning, you will notice a sensation of intense pressure and cold.
- Is CoolSculpting safe for women after pregnancy? While CoolSculpting is not recommended for women who are pregnant, after the child is born women are ideal candidates.
- Are there areas of the body that respond best to CoolSculpting? Areas that have enough loose fatty tissue will respond best to the treatment. Typical areas of the body are love handles, upper arms, bra area, inner thighs, and back fat.
If you live in New York and want to learn more about Cool Sculpting, give us a call. We are happy to answer any questions you have.