As we age, it’s common to develop fine lines and wrinkles. The cheeks and lips begin to thin, and you begin to panic—could it be you’re actually getting “old”? Nonsense. Restylane is a clear gel formula that works to smooth wrinkles and essentially restore your youth. You can look as young as you feel, without surgery and without pain. Read on for the many benefits of Restylane:
- Smooth wrinkles and fine lines. Restylane binds to water molecules in the skin, creating a more supple underlying foundation. This essentially fills in the wrinkles and lines, so that you have smooth and beautiful looking skin. Lines around the eyes, nose, mouth, and chin may be treated with Restylane.
- Enhance your lips. In addition to treating wrinkles, Restylane may be used to enhance your lips. A fuller lip can help to restore a more youthful appearance, as it compliments the contour of your face. Many patients, who are over 21, enjoy this aspect of Restylane.
- Add volume to your cheeks. As the facial cheeks thin with age, your face can begin to appear lifeless. Restylane fills in the empty space, by binding to the water molecules in the skin, creating a more youthful and healthy appearance.
- Non-invasive. Restylane is a non-invasive way to restore your youth by adding volume and fullness to the skin. Many patients want results that don’t require the recovery time and pain, and Restylane offers just that.
- Timely. The past part of Restylane, besides its non-invasive nature, is that it can be done in just minutes. This procedure is optimal for those of you who have a busy lifestyle. It’s quick, with minimal discomfort, and offers beautiful results.
If you’re experiencing the effects of aging, Restylane may be a good option for you. We always recommend a consultation to explore all of your options. For more information, please visit our page on Restylane!