Are you considering a Lipomassage? Need a treatment for rid of cellulite or uneven skin? Diet and exercise not enough? This treatment is the best treatment to get rid of unwanted cellulite or uneven skintone.
Unwanted fat can affect your self-esteem, making you feel uncomfortable, or embarrassed about your appearance.
Lipomassage is a cellulite removal procedure done by LPG System certified professionals. It is an efficient procedure that gets rid of unwanted fat from areas such as the stomach, arms, thighs, back, waist and any other area where cellulite can form. Before treatment begins, the experts will ask you to wear a garment – provided by the esthetician – to protect your skin during treatment.
The technician will then use the machine on your body and will work on all areas of concern. As the machine moves over your body, it will compress all the fat with a motorized roller, helping to give proper shape to your body. This treatment has many benefits; let’s consider some of them.
#1: Incisions Are Not Required
A major benefit of opting for this procedure is that you do not have to worry about any cuts on your body. The entire treatment process is done on the external body, and only your muscles and tissues are targeted for the reduction of cellulite.
#2: It Speeds Up the Circulation of Blood
Another advantage of this treatment is it enables easy transportation of blood throughout the body. This helps to carry away all the unwanted pollutants from your body and makes your skin texture better at the same time.
#3 No Need To Worry About Side Effects
Lipomassage is a method that requires no use of radio frequencies or laser all through the treatment, and this subsequently means that you won’t face any side effects, burning, or reactions like other treatment methods do.
#4 Therapeutic Benefits
The entire procedure turns out to be a relaxing one. The energetic rub of the machine and the warm feeling it gives help to reduce your stress and improves the blood circulation throughout your body.
#5 Exfoliates, Polishes and Improves the Flexibility of Your Skin
If all your efforts of losing weight through exercising and dieting are in vain, then Lipomassage may just be the right treatment for reducing the unwanted cellulite in your body.
When was the last time you went out and got a professional massage? Has it been one year? Maybe two? We know getting a massage is hard to fit into your schedule. Between work, school, the kids, and everyday activities, it’s understandable why it might be difficult to make time for ourselves.
Our busy lifestyle is usually what discourages us from taking this time, but in reality, these reasons tell us exactly why we should treat ourselves! A therapeutic massage has significant benefits that reduce stress and increase relaxation. Scientific research actually shows a strong correlation between massage therapy and your overall health! Keep these 8 reasons in mind next time you schedule your therapeutic massage session at Just Melt!
- Massages boost your immunity. Not only does the applied pressure from massage techniques get your blood flowing, it also changes your blood’s composition. A massage that includes long strokes and deep kneading (our Swedish massages are a good example) has the most positive impact on your blood’s composition. Clients who receive massage treatments often have significantly higher levels of blood proteins that play a major role in protecting the body from tumors, viral infections, and other pathogens, compared to blood samples taken from a control group, according to a study published in The Journal of Alternative and Complementary Medicine.
- Massages reduce muscle soreness. Pressure applied to various spots within the muscle allows for the release of tension as well as. According to a recent International Journal of Sports Physical Therapy, a study was conducted where adults were asked to partake in exercises designed to make your muscles sore (deadlifts). Half of them took a normal resting time-out whereas the other half received massages. The group who received these sessions reported less muscle soreness and pain because of the release of toxic metabolic waste (lactic acid)
- Massages improve your flexibility. A lack of flexibility can really negatively impact a person’s day-to-day activities. Movements like bending over can be painful if the lower back muscles as well as the leg muscles are stiff. Two 30-minute massages per week can improve your trunk flexibility and relieve pain associated with lower back stiffness, according to a five-week study that was published in International Journal of Neuroscience study.
- Massages enhances your mood. According to a 2005 massage therapy study, a massage increases your body’s levels of serotonin by 28%. Serotonin is a neurotransmitter linked to happiness. It also increases your body’s levels of dopamine by 31%. Dopamine is a neurotransmitter involved in motivation, arousal, and reward. When both increases are combined, it’s pretty clear how massage therapy can boost your mood!
- Massage therapy alleviates strain caused by typing and texting. This is great news to hear for all those tech savvy people out there. Repetitive use of a keyboard or phone puts strain on muscles in your forearms (which control movement in your hands). Such activity can lead to carpal tunnel syndrome and damage to other major nerves in our hands.
- Massages reduce stress. People often hear about this benefit. There are numerous studies and observations that show that massage can actually diminish most physiological markers of stress. One Korean study found that patients who received massages five minutes before cataract surgery had significantly lower heart rates and blood pressure which lowered the release of the hormone, cortisol, than those who underwent surgery without a hand massage. Dolvett Quince, lead trainer on NBC’s “The Biggest Loser” and a massage and wellness consultant for Brookstone, says that getting a massage is ideal before a big date, interview, or game.
- Massages may help you fall asleep. A small study found that a facial massage lasting only 20 minutes significantly reduces blood pressure, thus increases sleepiness almost immediately. Massage techniques for feet also decreases blood pressure and induces sleepiness, but not to the same degree as the facial massage. Now we know why we want to take a nap on the massage table!
- Massages lessen headaches. There are many existing factors that contribute to headaches, but a majority of them come from tension in the neck. This neck tension restricts blood flow to the brain, thus inducing a headache. Oftentimes a massage to the neck boosts blood flow and diminish the pain. In addition, a four week study found that chronic headache participants who received a 30 minute massage once a week reported a reduced frequency and severity of their headaches.
Non-invasive body contouring procedures can help any man or woman feel confident in their new body. While body contouring techniques like CoolSculpting and Zerona can produce incredible results, it is important to note that they are not permanent- at least not without the help of a healthy lifestyle. The key to maintaining lifelong results is to maintain a stable and healthy weight. Leading a healthier lifestyle will prolong, and in some cases even improve, the results of your procedure. Below is a list of tips that will help you maintain body contouring results.
Disclaimer: Results may vary
Increase Your Water Intake
It is estimated that roughly 60% of Americans are not drinking the general suggested serving of 64oz. of water per day, . It’s important to note that the recommended eight 8 oz. per glass is just that- a recommendation. Health experts say that total body weight and overall activity level are just two factors that determine how much water you should intake on a daily basis . People who partake in high levels of activity may need as many as 13 servings of water per day! Water is essential in maintaining your new figure because it boosts your metabolism, cleanses your body of waste and toxins, and acts as an appetite suppressant. Drinking water also helps put an end on your body retaining water.
Eat Your Meals in Smaller Portions
Getting a body contouring procedure does not necessarily mean you have to stop eating all the foods that you love. However, it is in your best interest to reduce the portion size. Reducing the portion size is an easy and effective way of consuming less calories while still enjoying the foods you love. A little hack to do so is eat off of a smaller plate. Your brain sees a full plate (regardless of its size) therefore believes there is more food than there actually is.
Make Fruits and Vegetables a Bigger Part of Your Diet
The importance of unprocessed fruits and vegetables in your daily diet has been gaining exposure over the years. Nutritionists recommend the consumption of around three to five servings of both fruits and vegetables in your daily diet. Eating your fruits and veggies are great because they are extremely high in antioxidants. With other beneficial properties, eating them as snacks cuts out a lot of potential fats and sugars from your diet. This is imperative when keeping your contoured figure.
Exercising is always the element of losing/maintaining weight that poses as an obstacle for many people. Though you should exercise throughout the few weeks following your contouring procedure, you should begin regular exercise as soon as your physician says it’s okay. Keep in mind that your exercise does not have to be rigorous. The extra points are already off at this point. Your body will benefit from 30 minute routines 4-5 days a week. Maintaining a healthy lifestyle to prevent additional weight is important when to maintain your results.
Schedule Your Consultation
Whether you’re coming back for round two of your body contouring treatment or you’re ready for your first experience, Just Melt MedSpa can surely help you reap the benefits. Each body is different and each person has different end goals they are trying to meet. We will work with you in determining which body contouring treatment is best for you. Contact Just Melt MedSpa today to schedule your consultation!
Every dieter knows the satisfactory feeling of stepping onto a scale and seeing a lower number than their previous weigh-in. Whether it be through rigorous exercise or a strict diet, it’s great to see that your efforts are working. What’s not great is the long wait period before you notice a significant change. Conventional weight loss methods often take weeks before you start to see the benefits. This lengthy wait period can discourage people from attempting to lose a few pounds.What if we told you that you can LOSE up to 1-2 pounds per DAY?
Just Melt MedSpa offers a revolutionary advanced weight loss method proven to produce faster results than the average weight loss program- the HCG Diet! In combination with a low calorie diet, this plan significantly reduces the amount of fat stored in your body.
What is HCG and what makes it so special?
HCG (Human Chorionic Gonadotropin) is a hormone produced in the placenta of pregnant women. The purpose of this hormone is to give the growing child the required nutrients to properly develop. It does so by tapping into the woman’s areas of stored fat and transferring them to her unborn child. In other words, it triggers the body to relocate her own fat to her baby.
Why is this great news for dieters? Well, HCG causes the body to rely on stored fat for energy instead of packing more fat away. When this hormone is present in the system, the body is able to release fat that has been stored for years! Fat cells can now shed from within without the external assistance of exercise and restricted food.
Are HCG injections safe for men?
it’s easy to see why men would be reserved about trying the HCG diet. It’s produced by women, specifically pregnant women. But, both males and females were given HCG as a baby in the womb, so why would it affect men? Studies have shown that these hormone injections are perfectly safe for females and males. The dosage is far too small for any hormonal imbalance to occur. The HCG diet is registered safe for both women AND men afterall!
Benefits of the HCG Diet
There are several benefits:
- DAILY Results
- NATURAL fat burning
- INCREASED metabolism
- SUPPRESSED appetite
What to expect before HCG injections
Before your treatment starts, our doctors at JustMelt need to make sure you are a candidate for this diet. Therefore, a specific blood work and an EKG evaluation needs to be fulfilled. After your blood work is approved, you will be seen by one of our technicians or aestheticians who will explain and guide you through the whole diet. Visits must be made biweekly.
What to expect during HCG injections
Biweekly visits to JustMelt for weigh-ins and positive coaching are recommended. We’ll also provide you with a list of healthy eating options. Your body is getting rid of stored fat does not counteract an unhealthy diet. The full effects of a HCG diet are noticed when taken with a low calorie diet. A diet that is not properly monitored will result in minimal weight loss.
Looking and feeling your best should always be on your agenda! Call Just Melt for more information about the HCG Diet and possible other treatments that can get you the body you’ve always dreamed of!
Many people take a look in the mirror and seldom like what they see. Are your thin lips making you one of those people? Are you self-conscious about wearing due to cellulite on your thighs? Are you having trouble getting rid of body fat that isn’t responding to your rigorous diet and exercise plans? Are you discouraged that for the first time in your life, you are starting to look your age? And most importantly, did you know that JustMelt Med Spa services can remedy all of the problems above?! JustMelt Med Spa offers solutions with significant results to treat problems that most people are genuinely concerned about. From fat loss to Botox to a simple therapeutic massage, JustMelt does it all! Offering numerous gentle and affordable treatments, there is a little bit of something for everybody. These are three JustMelt services you are sure to love!
Lips have been the new craze all season. With beauty sensations like Angelina Jolie and Kylie Jenner popularizing the plump lip trends, it is easy to see how some women (and men!) may feel less confident with their smaller pout. JustMelt offers facial fillers such as Restylane, Perlane, Belotero, and Juvéderm- all based on a natural, plant-derived substance called hyaluronic acid. This safe, non-allergenic ingredient binds to water molecules in the skin, creating a firm, plump, and voluminous underlying foundation. If you’ve always envied of the celebrity with sexy kissable lips, then you owe it to yourself to try any of our various facial fillers.
CoolSculpting is an innovative fat removal technology that has been sweeping the beauty scene! JustMelt has been selected as a Crystal Level Provider for Coolsculpting services! CoolSculpting is a non-invasive procedure that targets very specific areas of your body that you want to lose inches in. This is particularly useful for stubborn unresponsive areas like outer thighs, muffin tops, or love handles. The technology gently cools the unwanted fat cells, ultimately making them unresponsive. The body then naturally metabolizes these unresponsive fat cells, meaning you just lost fat effortlessly! While results are definitely worthwhile. Significant results are visibly apparent three months after your first treatment.
In addition to our facial fillers that essentially deposit product underneath the skin to mimic volume, we also offer muscle relaxing injectables to give you what we call a liquid facelift. This is the perfect solution for those who wish to remove facial wrinkles but are unwilling to go under the knife to do so. Injectables such as Botox and Dysport are injected into the muscle directly beneath the unwanted wrinkle. The solution relaxes the muscle, thus allowing the muscle to release tension and ultimately flatten out the wrinkle that lies right above it. Not only can these magic injectables iron out already existing wrinkles, it can also prevent future expression lines from occurring.
These treatments are crowd pleasers and we are sure you’ll love them! All three are incredibly effective! If these particular services are not particularly right for you, do not feel discouraged. JustMelt Med Spa offers a multitude of other services ranging from skincare, weight loss, body contouring, and massage therapy. There’s a little bit of something for everyone! Are you ready to find out which of our medical spa services is right for you?
As always, our consultations are complimentary! Call us to schedule your free consultation at JustMelt Med Spa today!
Disclaimer: Results may vary
Aging is inevitable. No matter how old you are or where you come from, the signs of aging catch up to all of us sooner or later. Whether you’re 30 and starting to see the signs of aging or 50 wishing you looked 20 years younger, you’re probably looking for ways to slow down the process. Every time you look in the mirror, those lines that used to only appear when you smiled are now etching their way and making a permanent home on your face. Thanks to recent advancements in techniques and procedures, we are now able to reduce the signs of aging using both short term and long term techniques. We’re giving Mother Nature a run for her money with these 10 commandments for reducing the signs of aging!
- Thou shalt wear sunscreen. Sunscreen compounds repel the sun’s strong Ultra Violet (UV) Rays from penetrating your skin. While UV rays give our skin that pretty bronzed glow, that color is actually visible skin damage. Prolonged sun expose causes sun damage, skin cancer, and not to mention premature aging! While sunscreens can help prevent these issues from occurring, they certainly can’t cure already existing conditions. One method to restore collagen and moisture back into sun damaged skin is through HydraFacials. A HydraFacial is a 30 minute acid peel that tighten skins, minimizes the size of enlarged pores, and rids the skin of hyperpigmentation. Results are instant after the first treatment!
- Thou shalt moisturize thy face. A big problem with aged skin is a lack of moisture. Aside from the obvious wrinkles, aged skin has the appearance of being dull and thin. The overall appearance of your skin is heavily dependent on the high levels of moisture. A good daily moisturizer helps to keep the skin soft, hydrated, and appearing youthful.
- Thou shalt not squint. Repetitive movement from the facial muscles form grooves underneath the skin, which later turns into wrinkles. Because of this, it’s evident as to why too much excessive squinting can lead to premature wrinkles around the eyes. Xeomin is a quick solution for these pesky wrinkles. This prescription medication works to temporarily improve the appearance of moderate to severe lines between the eyes and around the mouth. It does so by working on the nerve endings in the facial muscles to prevent muscle fibers from contracting. Though this is a good temporary solution, the effects are not immediate; they take up to 14 days to appear.
- Thou shalt get adequate sleep. While everyone loves a good night’s sleep, unfortunately not everyone has time to do so. It’s time to place more importance on a healthy sleep schedule. When the body is sleep-deprived, it produces too much of a compound called Cortisol. Cortisol is a hormone that essentially breaks down skin cells, especially those in the face. Getting adequate sleep will help skin retain that thick and elastic feel to it, making it less likely to wrinkle.
- Thou shalt remove deep lines already present on thy face. It is easier to prevent wrinkles more so than it is to get rid of already existing ones. Efficient cosmetic techniques in reducing wrinkles are Botox and Dysport. These injectables work to soften and fade away lines. These nonsurgical procedures work by blocking the signal between the nerves and muscles, making them immobile and relaxed. This relaxed muscle flattens out the existing wrinkle on the skin above it.
- Thou shalt not smoke. Point and blank, cigarette smoke ages the skin. Cigarette smoke releases an enzyme that breaks down the skin’s elastic components, collagen and elastin. Studies show that healthy skin exposed to tobacco smoke become thinner and up to 40% more wrinkled!
- Thou shalt eat for fish. Fish such as salmon and other cold-water fish contain high concentrations of Omega-3. This essential fatty acid serves as the building blocks for healthy and youthful skin. These fatty acids also nourish the skin while keeping it plump and wrinkle free!
- Thou shalt tighten thy skin. And by skin tightening, we don’t mean the skin on your face. Often times skin around your arms, legs, and midsection become loose and show signs of cellulite. Your entire body is essentially effected by the signs of aging. A Venus Freeze treatment is perfect for correcting these loose skin and cellulite issues. By delivering radio frequencies and magnetic pulsed fields into the skin, it produces a heat matrix. These heat matrix helps to significantly promote collagen production, the reduction of wrinkles, and tighten the skin. Venus Freeze can be performed anywhere on the body, including the face.
- Thou shalt not over-wash thy face. Sink water, aka tap water, contains elements that strip the skin of its natural barrier of oils and moisture. This oil and moisture ultimately protect the skin against the formation of wrinkles. Washing your face is good, but in moderation. Too much face washing rinses away your skin’s natural wrinkle remedies.
- Thou shalt avoid stress! You especially shouldn’t have to stress about the signs of aging! Just Melt Med Spa knows the insecurities both men and women experience due to aging. Just Melt offers multiple procedures and techniques to significantly reduce the signs of aging. Call Just Melt today and be at least one step closer to rewinding back the clocks!
What’s the hottest accessory that transitions from season to season?
An illuminating glow & sun-kissed tan from head to toe!
Everyone looks better with a little color. Tanning enhancement may transform skin tone to the ultimate shade, allowing colorful fabrics to pop, and your silhouette to look fierce and trim.
-But just because the weather cools, it doesn’t mean you can’t look like you didn’t just step off a yacht sun bathing in paradise.
JustMelt offers the perfect, plant-based organic formula spray tan solution. Expert and advanced technicians evenly apply a fine mist directly onto the surface of your skin accentuating every curve of definition. The proper airbrushing techniques, products & devices, all contribute to creating optimal, desired results. The natural ingredients of the formulated spray may be safely applied to an individual’s face and body.
SunFX products, including the precise technology and device used for application, lead the forefront of the industry marketplace when it comes to the top-quality spray tan tools and natural ingredients used for spray tanning in NYC.
Things To Know About JustMelt Spray Tans
Before spray tanning treatment, exfoliate with a non-oil based product to rid dead skin and design an even surface for the spray tan to be applied. This will enhance, yet balance your tone, as well as extend your spray tan longer.
Recommended to complete any mani, pedi, or waxing appointments prior to your session.
During your session, you should NOT wear any tight, light colored, or heavy clothing and fabrics that could smother or distort the tan, or possibly become stained from the residue.
Only wear dark, loose appropriate clothing. Use of darker towels and bed sheets are also suggested the first night after your spray tan treatment.
Do not shower for approx. 9-12 hours after treatment to secure and stabilize your fresh coat of color (Also, recommended to pat dry, do not scrub/rub after cleansing).
After one or two days pass, begin to lather up and moisturize/hydrate skin after showering. Prior to showering apply Baby oil as a great option to help maintain and extend long-lasting tan.
Have a Special Occasion or Event?
To achieve your absolute best spray tan color, it is advised to experience treatment 2 days prior to the major event day!
For Everyday Bronzed Success
JustMelt spray tan sessions and packages are customized to perfection and can last on average between 5 to 7 days with proper care, results can be carried out beyond expectation.
Many people think that if they have been spray tanned, the coating acts as a blocker of sun-damage. This is a myth. Truth be told, you not only can still get tan from sun exposure, but it can oftentimes be accelerated under the powerful rays leading to burning and an uncomfortable sensation.
It’s no secret, baking in the sun can do irreversible and everlasting damage to your skin by harsh UV rays. A healthy amount of Vitamin D can be achieved after approximately 10-12 minutes under the sun. Anything over, without SPF 40 plus protection, you are putting your skin at risk. Dermatologist recommend reapplication of SPF 40 plus every 2 hours to sustain a protecting shield.
Spray tans deliver the beautiful, yet temporary effects for reaching golden goddess status minus the concerns!
Since we’re on the topic of delicious but fatty autumn dinner events, let’s talk about those classic cocktail parties and open bars! Alcohol can be a real crowd pleaser, but there’s nothing pleasing about the loads of empty calories it contains! It’s often hard to keep track of how many drinks you’ve had, let alone how much calories you’re taking in. A good tip is to put down your drink every 30 minutes and replace it with a tall glass of water. The water alleviates your liver by giving it a much needed rest and will in turn save you a few hundred calories over the course of the night. This tip doesn’t seem like much, but it will save you a hangover in the morning as well as noticeable weight gain by the end of the season.
So many pastries are only around during the autumn season. Pumpkin, hearty spices, and lots of sugar take over all the bakery shop display windows. They can be smelled from a block away. Another quick tip is to keep a Listerine breath strip on your tongue. The minty strips temporarily overwhelm your sense of smell, so you can pass by the bakery shops feeling confident you won’t be tempted to walk in and buy treats you don’t really need!
Need an extra push? Or do you just want to avoid all this time consuming work and just skip to one solid effective solution? Pull out your secret weapon and opt for one of various body contouring techniques. With CoolSculpting, Venus Freeze, Lipomassage, and various other body contouring methods to choose from, it’s easy to see why people would skip the steps that hinder what they can/cannot eat and opt for these treatments instead. Melting away fat without going under the knife to do so is definitely on many people’s agendas, so why not do it during the autumn season? These types of techniques usually take a couple of months to see the full effects, so the beginning of autumn is the perfect time to get them done. With treatments lasting all throughout the season, you won’t have to worry about the season’s goodies catching up to you all season long!
For Full Article on Buzzfeed Read Here
It’s September, which means it’s time to wish this summer a bon voyage and patiently wait out the harsher cold weather until it returns again next year. While summer is perfect for family BBQs, sunny strolls along the park and beautiful beach days, the sunshine isn’t all it’s cut out to be. Deep beneath the bronze tan we all adore from the summer sun holds some dirty secrets- sun damage to the skin that is. While you think you’re getting a nice illuminating glow to your skin when tanning, you’re actually doing more harm to yourself than good. Prolonged sun exposure increases the production of melanin as a defense mechanism against the harmful UV rays, which is what gives off that deep tanned look to the skin we all sought after. Over production of this melanin causes uneven discoloration and sun spots to appear on the skin. Prolonged sun exposure also damages the elastin and collagen tissues, thus causing fine lines, course wrinkles and sagging skin. Yes, you heard it here folks… tanning speeds up the natural process of aging! Signs of premature aging is the reality of lengthy sun contact. Scary stuff, I know.
Today learn about how to reverse this summer’s sun damage with HydraFacial MD! HydraFacial MD uses innovative technology to aid in the improvement of the skin’s texture, fine lines and wrinkles, lighten up sun spots and restores balanced hydrating moisture levels of the skin. Summer’s sun damage has met its match, but it doesn’t stop there! HydraFacial MD also combats signs of natural aging, loss of collagen, removes skin impurities, shrinks the size of large pores and aids acne-prone skin. The HydraFacial MD sloughs off dead skin cells, removes skin impurities, and simultaneously hydrates new skin cells as they’re exposed.
And what’s the best part about it? HydraFacial MD offers instant results!
Yes, instant results and essentially pain free. The procedure itself is completely non-invasive and requires virtually no down time. The procedure involves zero injections and does not damage the surrounding skin tissues. With the procedure lasting as little as 30 minutes, you can leave the office knowing that you have even toned skin after just that one treatment. It is often referred to as the lunch break facial.
The HydraFacial MD is fundamentally a 4 in 1 treatment. The process first starts by cleansing and exfoliating away the dead skin cells that sit on top of the skin’s surface. This reveals the healthy new skin underneath. This also preps the skin for a gentle acid peel and conditioning serums (only if patient decides to add to the treatment) that are then applied. This peel gently softens the skin, and emulsifies the clogged pores, allowing for an extraction of debris from the pores like blackheads dirt and excess oils. The serums are then applied to the area with the intention of rehydrating the fresh skin and introduce added vitamins and minerals to the skin. The vitamins and minerals infused into the skin will be absorbed at a quicker rate because the debris within the pores have just been recently removed.
HydraFacial MD uses a tiny, brush-like applicator that comfortably sweeps over facial and neck skin. The device simultaneously suctions up dead skin cells and extracts dirt and sebum, while applying a gentle acid peel and conditioning serums. Skin is treated with customizable skin serums during a Hydrafacial MD procedure, so your skin can get exactly what it needs. Overall a HydraFacial MD simply rids the skin of dead skin cells, removes skin impurities and debris with a gentle peel, moisturizes the fresh skin with serums, and introduces vital vitamins and minerals back into your skin.
It’s the perfect treatment during summer – since unlike with lasers – a tan doesn’t matter, as well as wrapping up summer since skin usually experiences a burst of shock during those couple shining months. With the consequences of tanning greatly outweighing the positives, a sun tan has the potential to add years of premature aging to your face. Let our licensed technicians here at JustMelt MedSpa help you reverse the unwanted signs of sun damage!
To schedule your consultation to see if HydraFacial MD is right for you, contact us today!
CoolSculpting is a new, exciting, painless, innovative technology that sprung out of the blue and virtually took over the fat loss scene by storm! Naturally, it’s very easy to see why people may have questions about the science behind CoolSculpting and the results it provides. To help alleviate some questions and gray areas surrounding CoolSculpting technology, here are the five W’s of CoolSculpting.
WHO can use CoolSculpting?
Virtually anyone who has stubborn areas of fat on their bodies that will not go away with conventional diet and exercise can use CoolSculpting. The procedure is deemed safe and effective for all skin colors and skin types. CoolSculpting offers the best results for candidates who have noticeable bulges of fat on the arms, thighs, abs, back, or love handles and flanks.
WHAT is CoolSculpting?
Let’s start this off by explaining what CoolSculpting is not. Unlike gastric bypass surgery, CoolSculpting is not a weight loss method. It can best be compared to liposuction in the sense that it removes unwanted fat cells from the targeted areas of the body. It differs from liposuction in the sense that it is completely safe and noninvasive. Using a technology cleared by the FDA, CoolSculpting works by gently freezing 25% to 30% of the unwanted fat cells in the body from targeted regions. These now ‘frozen’ fat cells then become unresponsive, allowing the body to rid them by naturally metabolizing them. Tissues surrounding the targeted fat cells remain undamaged during the whole process.
The CoolSculpting procedure at JustMelt is very easy, and a simple one at that. To start, you must identify your problem areas, and convey them to your licensed technician. Once they have a good understanding of your body’s fat levels and your goals, then they will determine if CoolSculpting is right for you. Your licensed technician will then choose a CoolSculpting applicator that is best suited for your chosen area(s). Once this is all established, the actual procedure is very simple. First, a topical gel sheet is placed over the area being treated to prevent frostbite on your skin. The procedure in its entirety takes up to one hour for each area being treated. You may experience discomfort in the first ten minutes, then the treated area becomes numb. Patients often utilize this time to work on their laptops, talk on the phone, or read a book,some clients fall asleep. The best part of the whole procedure is that results are PERMANENT! 1 hour per cycle. 3 months wait period. LIFETIME results!
WHERE on my body can I get CoolSculpting?
CoolSculpting works wherever you have unwanted excess bulging fat that does not seem to respond to diet and exercise. Again, this is usually on various regions of the arms, thighs, abs, back, and flanks.
WHY should you get CoolSculpting?
- You want to get rid of excess areas of fat on your body, but you are unwilling to go under the knife to do so.
- You want a safe and convenient treatment that requires absolutely no downtime.
- You want to get rid of body fat that isn’t going away naturally.
- You have doubts about taking fat burning pills and supplements.
WHEN should you get CoolSculpting?
NOW! You should never stall and wait when it comes to restoring your confidence in yourself. Drastic results after CoolSculpting become generally apparent three months after the first initial treatment. So what are you waiting for?! Call and inquire about your CoolSculpting consultation today!
Disclaimer: Results may vary
Summer can be a busy and stressful time of year for many of us right-despite the fact we all should be relaxing in the sun at the beach. With summer shenanigans at its peak and the dreadful thought of colder weather quickly approaching in two months, it’s easy to see why many of us need to book their vacation now! And by vacation, I mean visiting a tropical island and laying under a cloth-draped cabana on the sands during sunset while a masseuse skillfully massages your knots and your worries away. Who doesn’t want to be left in a trance of peaceful relaxation and bliss?
For the majority of us, this type of relaxing vacation only lives in our dreams. We either don’t have the time or the funds to get on a plane and jet off to paradise. Don’t get too discouraged just yet though! The next best thing is just as good, if not better, and resides in the heart of NYC.
JustMelt is a medspa that offers various different types of massage methods that will leave you in a genuine state of comfort and R & R, optimally increasing physical and mental health benefits. JustMelt’s massage therapy treatments are not only relaxing to the touch, but also attribute favorable techniques that relieve pressure points and improve areas of constant muscle spasm, cramping and pain. With nine different massage methods, each possessing their own unique advantages, it comes to no surprise that JustMelt medspa is a true carbon copy of the tranquil vacation massages without the hassle of traveling far and depleting your pocket.
Performed by professional and trained, licensed massage therapists, here are some of the top rated massage methods offered at JustMelt:
Classic (Swedish) Massage
Swedish massages are one of the most common and best known massage techniques. Using five distinct styles of long, flowing strokes, a Swedish massage can be slow and gentle, or vigorous and bracing, depending on your particular masseuse and your preferred comfort level. The five basic strokes include all or a combination of sliding, kneading, tapping, friction, and vibrating.
The benefits to Swedish massages are their direct effect of blood flow to the heart. Rubbing muscles in the direction of blood flow allows for better blood circulation, allowing for a heightened level of blood-oxygen levels and decreased levels of muscle toxins.
Deep Tissue Massage
Deep Tissue massages are closely related to the above Swedish massage. Similarities include the same variation of sliding, kneading, tapping, friction, and vibrating strokes. The noticeable difference between these two techniques is that Deep Tissue Massages use a deeper and more intense applied pressure. This is suited better for offering relief with chronic muscle pains.
The benefits of Deep Tissue massages are many. Not only do they possess the same circulation benefits as Swedish massages do, they also help in the breakdown of scar tissue. The vigorous pressure applied to previously injured areas allows for the breakdown of scar tissue and regrowth of regenerated skin. With deep pressure applied to the muscles, this massage technique also improves the function of muscle tissue, tendons, and fascia.
So next time you catch yourself sadly daydreaming about a relaxing vacation and a soothing massage, don’t get too discouraged. JustMelt has you covered. Most times offering more massage methods than the standard vacation massage package, JustMelt can definitely exceed your expectations!
For more information in regards to any one of the services available or to book a consultation with the expert technicians, please visit: JustMelt.com. Get started today!
The beach is the one place women will always struggle to feel confident and beautiful. We are never quite “beach ready”. Hence why most women tend to attempt to hide behind their big ole’ floppy hats and favorite pair of bug-eyed Hepburns… However, this golden goddess guide is the ultimate cheat sheet for feeling flawless from head to toe on the sands- literally.
The fact is women desire to, and oftentimes expect to, feel like we are on the set of our very own Victoria’s Secret swimsuit issue photoshoot! With nature’s exfoliant minerals making their way into every crack in our skin, sweaty, over-salted, dried out locks, and a personal need to suck in for long lengths of time, ladies feel anything and everything except positive or self-assured in their teeny weeny bikinis.
Recently, more women have expressed that although they used to see the beach as their summer land utopia, as they aged and matured it became a daunting ritual requiring a quick transformation and total body overhaul.
Sun-kissed skin? Check!
Beachy waves? Check!
Va va Voom curves? Check!
Short Shorts? Check!
Perfect Pedicure? Check!
Cover-Up? NO NEED!
Let’s “Face” It
As much as we love the feeling of damaging UV Rays penetrating deep into our skin, the epic battle between good and evil continues-meaning wrinkles of course. We may love fashion, but we do not want to look like our expensive designer beach bag! The key is to find a quality balanced moisturizing primer built to properly pamper your skin while soaking up Vitamin D. The skin on our face is a bit thinner and more sensitive than the rest of our bodies, so it is important that we use a distinct, strong SPF on our faces for long-lasting, youth solidifying results. Remember, it’s okay to give your face a little extra TLC to ensure a little blush goes a long way. Hydration solves all.
Luminous skin infused with silky weightless protection to get a healthy, yet gorgeous glow is everything you need. Everyone wants to avoid pesky tan lines and keep an even tone, but the reality is the beach equals time to relax and splash around. –And who is really paying attention that it’s time to turn over or continually re-apply sunscreen evenly as you roast? You just want to enjoy the optimal beach day. With the right organic ingredients, you can keep your whole body protected and feeling smooth without thick, gloppy sunscreens that wash off in the water or melt in the sun. Exfoliating your entire body to prep for the beach will also maintain a more even distribution for tanning.
Contouring/Sculpting By Melting Into Your Superior Self
YouTube tutorials have been our go-to stop to learn all the tricks for redefining our facial structure. From thinning out our nose, to highlighting our cheekbones, there is no feature on our face that we or a certified professional makeup artist can’t manipulate. The same goes for designing our own curvaceous silhouette. Eliminate. Tighten. Reduction. We’ve heard all of these words before… However, science is truth. With the technology behind some of the most innovative and non-invasive treatments from medspas like Just Melt in NYC, you too can experience the body you have always dreamed of. No more insecurity. The battle of stubborn bulge finally is defeated. Some advocates say, “No pain, no gain”, but we say, “No pain, no downtime!” Just melt this summer.