Skin tightening procedures have become increasingly popular throughout New York City. Those who are looking to improve the appearance of their skin, reduce wrinkles and have a healthier, smoother, more youthful look will benefit from skin tightening treatments. This helpful guide will provide you with information on how to find a med spa for skin tightening, discuss common procedures, answer frequently asked questions and discuss finance options.
Skin Tightening Procedures
This FDA approved procedure uses ultrasound to stimulate the deep structural layers of the skin and causes collagen contraction and works in combination with the body’s own natural healing process. The result is smoother, toned, lifted loose skin on the neck, brow and under the chin. A single 60-minute session will leave you with dramatic results. Ulthera works by causing immediate collagen contraction and initiating aggressive collagen synthesis, while doing no damage to the skin’s surface. Unlike traditional laser and radio-frequency devices, Ultherapy delivers micro-focused ultrasound energy below the skin’s surface. Learn more about Ulthera.
Ulthera Before and After Photos
Check out some of the before and after photos of NYC patients who had Ulthera skin tightening procedures.
This cellulite reduction and skin tightening procedure that uses magnetic pulsed fields and radio frequency to promote natural collagen. This procedure is done in less than an hour and may require six to eight treatments for ultimate results. It can be performed on any part of the body and it produces results of tighter, smooth skin, decreases cellulite and provides a more youthful appearance. Venus Freeze is a painless, non-invasive procedure that is commonly described to feel similar to a hot stone massage.
Venus Freeze Before and After Photos
Here are before and after photos of NYC patient who had Venus Freeze skin tightening procedure on their buttocks and thighs.
How to Choose a Skin Tightening Med Spa in NYC
- Make a List – Begin your search by making a list of med spas located close to your home or work throughout the NYC area.
- Research – Conduct a thorough research on each of the medical spas on your list. Begin by researching online by visiting the med spa’s website to learn more about the facility, certified doctors, staff and licensing. Check the reviews and comments on popular review sites regarding their skin tightening procedures online and on sites such as yelp. At this point you will want to remove med spas from your list that do not have good reviews from previous patients.
- Contact the Med Spa – Call the med spa of your choice and speak to a person on the staff. Ask questions in regards to who owns the med spa, is there a doctor on the premises, who performs the procedures and inquire about the licensing and training. Any med spa that is not willing to answer your questions or provide you with detailed credentials about their establishment should be removed from the list.
- Schedule a Consultation – Contact the remaining NYC medical spas on your list and schedule a consultation. During the consultation you will want to keep an eye out for cleanliness of the office, personalities of the staff and comfort level with the doctor or person who will be providing the service. During your consultation you will want to inquire which procedure is best suited to your needs, any special instruction, recovery time and cost.
- Cost – The cost depends on the individual patient’s needs and is determined by the size, location and severity of each individual patient. Beware of any medical spas who offer an unusually lower cost compared to the other med spas in New York City. These lower cost offers may not provide the level of service that you deserve.
- Finance Options – Inquire about possible finance options available at your chosen medical spa. Many med spas offer a payment plan that includes a small down payment and monthly installments.
- Schedule Your Appointment for the Procedure – Once you find a medical spa that is clean, has polite staff, a licensed doctor and the procedure available that you need, you are ready to make your choice. As soon as you are ready, contact the chosen medical spa and schedule your appointment for your skin tightening procedure.
To schedule your no-obligation skin tightening consultation in NYC, please contact Justmelt today by filling out the contact form or call 212-447-1155
Frequently Asked Questions About Skin Tightening
- Will I need to take time off from work?
No. The skin tightening procedures are done at the med spa in 60 minutes or less per session. There is no recovery time and you are able to resume your regular schedule immediately.
- How long do results last?
The skin tightening procedures stimulates natural collagen production and the lasting results depend on each individual patient. While some patients may enjoy the results longer than others, the procedure can be repeated with follow-up sessions when needed.
- Are there any side effects?
You may experience redness or a flushed appearance immediately after treatment, but this usually disappears within a few hours. There is also a possibility of tingling sensations and tenderness to the touch.
- Who is a good candidate for skin tightening treatments?
Generally a good candidate is a person who has loose skin on the neck, under the chin, wrinkles on the chest, cellulite on the body or a lowered eyebrow line.
This helpful information will help guide you on your journey to finding the best medical spa in New York City that offers skin tightening services. After your skin tightening procedure in New York City, you will feel refreshed and have a new positive attitude and an increased level of self confidence. In addition to skin tightening services, med spas throughout New York City also offer other procedures, including body contouring, spa treatments, weight loss treatments, injectables and massage therapy. Make your appointment today to begin your journey to a new and improved you!
To obtain additional information about our skin tightening services offered in our med spa clinic in NYC, please feel free to complete the contact form on this page. Our office will get back to you shortly. Thank you for reading our skin tightening guide in NYC and we look forward to hearing from you.