How can you tell if you are a good candidate for CoolSculpting? By answering the below questions, you can begin to weigh your options. Of course, the best way to determine your candidacy for the procedure is to contact and visit a local CoolSculpting treatment center.
Questions to ask:
- How much excessive body fat do you have? CoolSculpting works best for those who have a little unwanted fat in specific areas. CoolSculpting is not designed to be a cure for obesity.
- Will you be able to make the necessary changes in your life to help keep the weight off? CoolSculpting is designed to help you get to the weight you want when exercise and dieting are not doing the trick. Fat can and will grow back after the procedure if a person does not diet and workout.
- Do you have poor skin elasticity and tone? Although the process might still work for you, it makes you a less likely candidate.
- Are you in good overall health? Those who have heart valve replacement, arterial disease, epilepsy, malignant tumors, or metal implants might not be strong candidates.
Questions to not worry about:
- What is your gender? CoolSculpting works equally for men and women, despite the fact that males and females usually show fat in different areas of the body.
- What area of the body do you want to focus on? CoolSculpting can precisely target isolated parts of the body so that you can remove fat from wherever. Typical CoolSculpting spots include the chin, love handles/muffin top, inner/outer thighs, and abdomen.
For more information about CoolSculpting and if it can work for you, please give us a call and set up an appointment to come in. As mentioned above, the best way to truly know if you’re a candidate is to be assessed by a doctor.