Have you considered CoolSculpting yet? For many, it is a safe and easy way to reduce the amount of fat cells in the body. It is a relatively new procedure, and so many are skeptical to whether it works or if it is safe. The steps taken during the procedure are safe because CoolSculpting:
- Is non-invasive
- Is FDA approved
- Requires no sedation
- Requires no anesthesia
- Needs no hospital stays
- Allows individuals to go directly back to their day after a treatment
- Has minimal side-effects
For those who are still distrusting of the fat reduction procedure, they can look at the positive clinical studies that have been published over the last almost 20 years.
Clinical studies show that:
- Multiple CoolSculpting sessions on the same day are safe and will not negatively affect serum lipid levels. It also does not mess up liver function (Klein, Bachelor, and Bowes 2017).
- CoolSculpting works as a non-invasive way to destroy fat cells (Zelickson, Egbert, and Springer 2009).
- CoolSculpting also reduces excessive adipose tissues (Nelson, Avram 2009).
- In a study of 518 patients, 89% had a positive perception of the treatment. 96% of the same group claimed minimal and tolerable discomforts during the procedure (Dierickx, Mazer, and Sand 2013).