The first time going in for a medical procedure is usually a nerve-racking experience. Anxiety is even felt for treatments and procedures that are minimally invasive and require no sedation. Sometimes, learning about a medical procedure will help the individual going for the procedure. At Just Melt, we offer CoolSculpting in New York. CoolSculpting is a non-invasive procedure that helps the body to process excess fat cells naturally. When coming in for your first treatment, there is little to worry about.
During a CoolSculpting session, you can expect:
- To first meet one-on-one with a CoolSculpting Clinician, to have a full consultation discussing holistic approaches for reducing fat in your body.
- To have the treatment area marked, and a gel pad placed over it (the gel protects skin from direct contact with applicator).
- The fat tissue to be drawn into CoolSculpting handpiece (patients report feeling a gentle pressure pulling on their skin).
- The applicator to slowly cool the area. At first, patients will feel coldness and pressure, but that will dissipate within the first ten minutes (that region will go numb).
- To relax while the CoolSculpting device is doing its job. Many people read or play with their phones during this time.
- To finally have the applicator removed. At times there may be swelling, which a technician will be able to massage.
- To leave the office and begin your day again. There is no need for hospitalization or heavy drugs.
Our medical spa in Manhattan provides patients will comfortable and effective weight loss options. If you need CoolSculpting in New York, give us a call to find out more information.