Medical Spa NYC
If you are looking for medical spa nyc, med spa manhattan, you’ve come to the right place.
Medical Spas are becoming increasingly popular in New York City due to their ability to offer a variety of treatments that are performed by licensed professionals in combination with luxurious treatments and a relaxing spa experience. If you are considering joining the many people that enjoy these services every day, you may wonder how to find the best Med Spa to suit all of your needs. We have created this guide full of tips and helpful information locating the best Med Spas in NYC.
- Make sure they are licensed – Always make sure the Med Spa is either owned or operated under the supervision of a licensed Doctor. The Doctor should be Board Certified in cosmetic surgery, dermatology and plastic surgery. Check the credentials by either visiting the facility or conducting online research by visiting the Med Spa’s website.
- Inquire what treatments they offer – Med Spas offer a variety of services including weight loss treatments, body countering, skin tightening, massage therapy and injectables.
Type of Treatments
- Ulthera – This procedure is a non-surgical skin tightening and lifting procedure that does not require any downtime. Ultrasound is used in combination with your body’s natural healing process. The results provide skin tightening, toning and lift to the neck, brow and under the chin. Learn more about Ulthera.
- Venus Freeze – Results from this procedure provide a glowing, healthy, smooth youthful look and reduces the appearance of wrinkles. The procedure delivers magnetic pulsed fields and radio frequency to the skin which promotes natural collagen. Learn more about Venus Freeze.
- CoolSculpting – This FDA approved procedure uses a non-surgical technique that freezes fat cells on targeted areas throughout your body, resulting is a more sculpted appearance. Learn more about CoolSculpting.
- Cyber Body Slim – Using the T.O.S System that stimulates muscle contraction on targeted areas on your body, Cyber Body Slim, firms and tones your muscles and provides a lean, muscular appearance. Learn more about Cyber Body Slim.
- Endermolift – This procedure treats signs of aging by stimulating firmness and lift using a mechanical treatment that stimulates elastin and collagen. Learn more about Endermolift.
- Zerona – This FDA approved fat melting laser tenchique rids bulges of fat, especially around the thighs, hips and waist. Learn more about Zerona.
- Restylane, Perlane, Belotero and Juverderm – These treatments are facial fillers created out of the plant-derived substance hyaluronic acid. This treatment creates a plump, firm foundation and youthful looking appearance.
- Botox and Dysport – Botox and Dysport are FDA-approved nonsurgical facial injectables that temporarily reduce the appearance of facial wrinkles.
- Sculptra – This procedure replaces lost collagen through several injection treatments that provides smoother skin. Learn more about Sculptra.
Massages such as Deep Tissue, Reiki, Lymphatic Drainage, Swedish, Shiatsu and Reflexology are commonly offered at Med Spas in New York City.
- Shiatsu Massage – This Japanese style of massage consisting of finger and palm pressure, stretches, and other massage techniques. This type if massage is very effective for overall circulation stimulation and results in dramatic pain relief.
- Swedish Massage – Swedish massage uses five styles of long, flowing strokes by rubbing the muscles in the direction of blood returning to the heart. This type of massage is exceptionally beneficial for increasing the level of oxygen in the blood, decreasing muscle toxins, improving circulation and flexibility while easing tension.
- Reflexology Massage – Also known as zone therapy, is an alternative medicine or pseudoscience involving the physical act of applying pressure to the feet, hands, or ears with specific thumb, finger, and hand techniques without the use of oil or lotion.
- Reiki Massage – Reiki is a Japanese technique for stress reduction and relaxation that also promotes healing. Reiki treats the whole person including body, emotions, mind and spirit creating many beneficial effects that include relaxation and feelings of peace, security and wellbeing.
- Deep Tissue Massage – It is similar to Swedish massage, but the deeper pressure is beneficial in releasing chronic muscle tension. Deep tissue massage can break up and eliminate scar tissue from previous injuries. It breaks up and releases the built-up toxins by loosening the muscles. With the toxins released, blood and oxygen can circulate as they should through one’s body.
Ideal candidates for these amazing services offered in medical spas include those who are healthy and are experiencing sagging skin, wrinkles, skin problems and stubborn fat that don’t respond to regular exercise and diet.
Benefits of Med Spas
Visiting a Med Spa in New York City is much more than a doctor office visit. You can relax and enjoy as you receive treatments from licensed professionals and leave the office looking and feeling refreshed with new found confidence. It’s also convenient and most of the procedures range from one hour or more, making it easy to fit into your schedule.
Many will be surprised that the cost per treatment and office visit are affordable in many med spas throughout the New York City area. While costs vary between each medical spa, they usually stay within similar price ranges. Please call JustMelt at 212-447-1155 or fill out the contact form to learn more about pricing for available treatments.
Discounts and Coupons
At times Med Spas may offer a discount for treatments. You can find specials and coupon offers online through daily deal sites such as Groupon. Beware of offers that sound too good to be true, these offices may skimp on service and have limitations. You can always inquire with the Med Spa of your choice to see if they offer package deals for a variety of treatments. This is cost effective and convenient. For monthly specials and promotions, please call JustMelt at 212-447-1155.
During your consultation you will want to ask a range of questions including, what are the procedures best suited for your specific needs? How much experience does the Doctor have with each procedure? What are the downtime and costs?
This helpful guide will lead you to a licensed, experienced and relaxing Med Spa in NYC that provides beneficial treatments that meats your goals. You will walk out feeling exhilarated and full of self confidence. Contact JustMelt Med Spa today and begin your journey to a more youthful appearance.
JustMelt Receives 2014 Best of Manhattan Award
JustMelt has been selected for the 2014 Best of Manhattan Award in the Medical Spa Clinics category by the Manhattan Award Program.
- Spa Treatments
Justmelt in NYC offers spa treatments such as the HydraFacial to improve the look of your skin tone and elasticity…
- Finding a Med Spa in NYC You Can Trust
To learn more about the Med Spa services that JustMelt provides to their clients in NYC, please call us.
- Med Spa Guide
- JustMelt Receives 2016 Best of Manhattan Award
- Top 5 Reasons To Get A HydraFacial
- Getting the Body You Want with CoolSculpting