Financing Skin Tightening Treatments
Just Melt Med Spa offers financing on skin tightening treatments in NYC with CareCredit.
Skin tightening treatments such as Venus Freeze and Ultherapy are popular beauty options that keep you looking young.
Consumers often postpone getting these two highly effective treatments due to payment concerns but did you know you can use CareCredit to cover the expense of your skin tightening treatments?
What is CareCredit?
CareCredit is a specially created credit card that is used for your wellness and health needs. It’s an alternative way to pay for expenses related to procedures and treatments while allowing you to make convenient monthly payments.
CareCredit is accepted at more than 200,000 providers nationwide.
How does CareCredit work?
The CareCredit card is different from standard credit cards. CareCredit is used only for health and wellness care at enrolled providers across the nation. It’s meant to be used for out-of-pocket expenses not covered by your medical insurance. You make monthly payments until the balance is paid in full.
Interest rates and terms change so make sure you review the details prior to applying for the CareCredit card.
- Apply by filling out the CareCredit patient application
- Receive a decision immediately
- Contact our practice to schedule your skin tightening treatment
Please call Just Melt Med Spa if you have any additional financing questions at 212-447-1155.
Pros for Using CareCredit
- Alternative to paying out-of-pocket-expenses
- Good to use for emergencies
- Pay for copays
- Pay for deductibles
- Pay for treatment not covered by health insurance
- Pay off the balance in installments
- Easy to use
- Allows you to get the treatment you need
Cons for Using CareCredit
- Paying interest
- Another monthly bill to pay
Skin Tightening Treatments CareCredit Covers
This innovative skin treatment lifts and tightens with no downtime. Consumers report a 60-minute session produces dramatic and fantastic results. Ultherapy is a non-surgical, non-invasive procedure that uses the body’s natural healing process combined with ultrasound treatment to tone, lift and tighten loose skin on the neck, brow and under the chin.
Benefits of Ultherapy
- Tightens hard to reach areas
- No foreign chemicals or substances are used
- No downtime
- One session is only 60 to 90 minutes
How Ultherapy Works
Micro-focused ultrasound energy to stimulate the structural support layers deep under the surface of the skin. The procedure immediately initiates aggressive collagen syntheses and collagen contraction for the appearance of tight and toned skin.
This skin tightening treatment uses new technology to reduce cellulite. Venus Freeze is an FDA approved skin tightening treatment that is safe to use for all areas of the body. It delivers magnetic pulsed fields and radio frequency to the skin that promotes natural collagen and reduces the appearance of wrinkles.
Benefits of Venus Freeze
- FDA approved
- Can be used all over the body
- Tightens skin
- Reduces the appearance of wrinkles
- Produces a healthier and youthful look
How Venus Freeze Works
This painless and noninvasive treatment uses radiofrequency and magnetic fields to heat the skin from the inside out without causing damage or laser burns to the surface. During the treatment, the collagen fibers heat up and naturally tighten the skin.
Since many health insurance policies don’t cover skin tightening treatment a CareCredit card is highly useful for making sure you get the treatments you want and need to look your best. CareCredit allows you to get the treatment when you want it while making it easy to afford.
Are you ready to look youthful again? Apply for CareCredit and schedule your skin tightening treatment appointment with Just Melt. Our med spa is conveniently located near Midtown at 30 East 40th Street, Suite 806 (between Madison and Park) New York, NY 10016. For questions, please call us at 212-447-1155.
* Subject to credit approval. Minimum monthly payments required. Not all promotional financing options are available at all enrolled providers. Promotional financing options are not available at all retail locations that accept CareCredit and standard account terms will apply to such purchases.