Start Body Contouring Treatments Now and Have the Body You Want By Summer
Does your quarantine body scream donuts, pasta, pizza, and dessert? If the lumps and bumps on your body are exposing your secret eats you consumed during quarantine, chances are you need to get in shape quickly.
According to a WebMD poll, 47% of women and 22% of men said they gained weight during the quarantine.
Chances are you probably put on a significant amount of weight during the quarantine. Especially since all the gyms were closed and other opportunities to exercise were minimal in most cities.
The good news is there are a few non-invasive body contouring treatments that will help get your body into shape by summer of 2021 and now is the time to get started!
This innovative treatment uses technology that freezes fat cells and produces up to 20% to 25% reduction of fat in a targeted area. Heredity has a lot to do with the location your body holds onto fat. You probably have always dealt with these areas by exercising and eating a healthy diet but nothing ever happens. After quarantine, these stubborn areas are most likely more difficult to get into shape.
That’s where CoolSculpting comes into action to help you get rid of stubborn fat! Ideal candidates are those who are generally healthy, have enough fat to treat, and need to get rid of stubborn fat.
Schedule your no-obligation consultation with Just Melt Med Spa in NYC for CoolSculpting treatment in NYC by calling 1-212-447-1155 and learn more about monthly specials.
How CoolSculpting Works
CoolSculpting treatment involves the proper placement of paddles in the targeted area and allowing it to remain in place for at least 35 minutes depending on your specific case.
During treatment, the fat cells in the area are frozen and your body naturally does the rest of the work by using the immune system to eliminate the cells safely. The procedure is non-invasive and produces long-lasting results.
CoolSculpting Treatment Areas
CoolSculpting is an FDA-cleared non-invasive procedure that successfully treats the following areas:
- Under the butt – The area located underneath the butt that collects fat is often referred to as a banana roll.
- Thighs – Heavy or large thighs that store pockets of fat and create cellulite.
- Stomach – The abdomen area that stores fat and causes bulges.
- Under the jawline and chin – This is a problem area for many people and it’s almost impossible to get rid of with diet and exercise.
- Upper arm – The upper arm stores pockets of fat that create a larger-than-life appearance for many people.
- Along the bra line – Many women have a difficult time hiding the area along the bra line due to bulges of fat.
- Back and sides – The back and sides store fat in certain areas that are difficult to hide or eliminate with diet and exercise.
Benefits of CoolSculpting
CoolSculpting provides the following benefits:
- Proven fat loss in targeted areas – Clinical studies prove that fat loss was experienced in targeted areas after the final session was complete and the maximum results appeared several weeks later.
- No prep time – You don’t need to eat, drink or do any type of preparation for your procedure.
- No downtime – You can walk out of the office after your appointment and go forward with your day as planned.
- Painless – No pain is involved in the procedure.
- Easy – The treatment is easy and comfortable.
- Results start to appear with 8 to 12 weeks – Most people see some results immediately but it takes up to several weeks for the final results to appear.
- Treats multiple areas at once – You can treat multiple areas during one session.
- Natural-looking results – The final results look as if you achieved your results on your own.
- Non-invasive – CoolSculpting is a non-surgical treatment.
- Long-lasting results – About 90% of targeted fat cells are naturally removed from the body and the remainder of the cells can take up to six months. The dead fat cells are removed from the body and don’t grow back which makes this treatment long-lasting for most people.
- Boosts self-esteem – Improves the way you feel about your body and appearance.
Emsculpt is a non-invasive treatment that reduces fat and builds muscle in targeted areas. The results last about six months or longer and require follow-up sessions to maintain the area. Ideal candidates are men and women who have a body mass index (BMI) of 30 or less.
How Emsculpt Treatment Works
A paddle is placed on the targeted area and the device uses electromagnetic energy to contract the muscles. The fat in the targeted area naturally melts away as the muscle reconstructs itself and becomes more toned.
Emsculpt Treatment Areas
Emsculpt is an FDA-cleared procedure that successfully treats the following areas:
- Abdomen – Emsculpt removes stubborn fat in this area due to the deep muscle contractions that can’t be achieved at a gym.
- Thighs – This area of the body is the heaviest for most people due to hereditary issues.
- Buttocks – Emsculpt makes the buttocks look toned and firm.
- Upper arm area and triceps – Emsculpt treats this area by building muscle and reducing fat.
Benefits of Emsculpt Treatment
- Lifts buttocks – Say goodbye to saggy buttocks when Emsculpt treatment lifts and tightens the area.
- Burns fat – Fat is naturally burned and eliminated from the body.
- Non-invasive – You don’t need to worry about needles or surgical scars with Emsculpt.
- Builds muscle mass – Creates a toned and muscular appearance in treated areas.
- No prep time – No need to do any preparations for this treatment.
- No downtime – You can schedule your appointment during an extended lunch from work and return to your busy day afterward.
- Pain-free – No pain is involved in this procedure.
This non-invasive treatment reduces cellulite and tightens skin on the body and face. According to the American Society of Plastic Surgeons, ideal candidates are women and men who have a body mass index (BMI) of 30 or less. It’s proven to be effective and safe for all skin tones including dark skin.
How Venus Freeze Works
Venus Freeze uses a combination of Pulsed Electro-Magnetic Fields and Multi-Polar Radio Frequency in unison to safely heat the tissue located under the skin. The heat encourages the body to naturally produce fibers and collagen that tightens the skin and lessens cellulite in targeted areas.
Venus Freeze Treatment Areas
Venus Freeze is an FDA-cleared non-surgical procedure that treats the following areas:
- Face – As you age facial skin sags and wrinkles in specific areas that are treatable with Venus Freeze.
- Around the eyes – This delicate area around the eyes is safely treated with VF.
- Under the chin – This area tends to wrinkle and sag. VF smoothes skin and erases signs of aging.
- Decollete – This sensitive area tends to wrinkle and show signs of aging for most women. VF restores a youthful look and smooth skin you will be happy to show off.
- Neck – The neck area often shows the most signs of aging. VF creates a smooth appearance that takes years off your appearance.
- Abdomen – Sometimes the skin in the abdomen area becomes wrinkled as you become older. VF turns back time by smoothing the wrinkles and creating a youthful look on the surface.
- Legs – Cellulite dimples and bumps are often found on the legs. VF smoothes out these irritating and stubborn areas and boosts the appearance of the skin.
- Arms – The upper arm area is specifically prone to cellulite and wrinkles. VF helps make this area youthful-looking and boosts your confidence when you wear tank tops and sleeveless styles.
- Buttocks – Rejuvenate the skin on the buttocks for a youthful appearance.
- Hips, thighs, waist, and back – VF irons out the wrinkles in these areas.
Benefits of Venus Freeze Treatment
- Non-surgical – This non-invasive treatment is topical and doesn’t create any scars on the skin.
- Tightens skin – VF tightens skin to create a firm youthful appearance in treated areas.
- No recovery time – You can continue your day immediately after your treatment session.
- Treats multiple areas of the body – Choose multiple areas of your body to treat during one session.
- Produces long-lasting results – Maintenance sessions are scheduled up to every four months depending on your needs.
The American Heart Association and Mayo Clinic released national reports regarding weight gain during quarantine that revealed the following statistics:
- 15% of people polled said they gained 1 to 3 pounds during the quarantine
- 34% of people polled said they gained 4 to 6 pounds during the quarantine
- 26% of people polled said they gained 7 to 9 pounds during the quarantine
- 21% of people polled said they gained 10 to 20 pounds during the quarantine
- 4% of people polled said they gained 21 pounds or more during the quarantine
One of the main reasons you need to start body contouring treatment during spring is to ensure the final results are visible as soon as summer arrives. Most non-invasive treatments produce results over several weeks and your body needs time to allow the maximum results to appear.
The spring season is the perfect time of year to get started. Make your appointment today.
Schedule your no-obligation consultation with Just Melt Med Spa in NYC for body contouring treatments in NYC by calling 1-212-447-1155 and learn more about monthly specials.