Emsella is a non-surgical and non-invasive treatment for stress or urges for urinary incontinence.
Our NYC patients sit comfortably in a chair in their regular clothes that delivers thousands of supramaximal pelvic floor muscle contractions in a single session. These contractions re-educate the muscles of incontinent patients.
The Emsella chairfocuses on targeted tissue in the pelvis, strengthening muscles and restoring the support of the pelvic organs.
Frequently Asked Questions
Who is an ideal candidate for Emsella?
Emsella is a great option for women of any age who desire solution for urinary incontinence and improvement in their quality of life.
How long is the Emsella treatment and how many sessions do I need?
Just Melt doctors and certified practitioners will tailor your Emsella treatment plan for you. A typical treatment takes about 30 minutes in our Midtown office in NYC and you will need about 6 sessions, scheduled twice a week.
What does the procedure feel like and is it painful?
You will experience tingling and pelvic floor muscles’ contractions during the procedure. You may resume daily activities immediately after your treatment.
How fast will I see results?
You may observe improvement after a single session. The results will typically continue to improve over the next few weeks.
What is the cost of Emsella in NYC?
The cost of the full Emsella treatment in NYC ranges from $2000 to $3000. Individual treatment sessions start from $400 per session.
Benefits of Emsella
- A non-invasive procedure with no recovery time.
- Remain fully clothed during treatment.
- Restores bladder and pelvic muscle control without time-consuming exercises.
- A comfortable procedure that lets you relax during the 30-minute treatment.
- You may observe improvement after a single session. Results will typically continue improving over the next few weeks.
- Results after about six sessions, scheduled twice a week.
- Patients have reported a significant pad reduction.
Schedule your free consultation for urinary incontinence treatment with Emsella chair in NYC.
If you are interested in learning more about Emsella or need more information, please call Just Melt Med Spa at 1-212-447-1155 for our monthly specials. We are conveniently located near 30 E 39th St, New York, NY 10016.